PAST LIFE REGRESSION SESSION
What is Past Life Regression Hypnosis (PLR)?
PLR is a safe, intuitive, and healing way to gain a better understanding of self in this lifetime as it relates to previous life experiences. PLR is based on the idea of reincarnation. In essence, we are all pure and magical beings who come to the earth plane in order to learn lessons, gain experience, connect with our soul families and attain our true purpose, as well as to experience karmic lessons in order to grow and evolve. PLR is explored through hypnotic trance induction and you are guided through the experience in order to process and integrate.
It is a great therapeutic tool to and can be beneficial for the following concerns:
- emotional and physical blocks or concerns with no known origin or those with chronic emotional, psychological, or physical ailments
- struggling with life purpose and meaning
- fears and phobias
- patterns of behaviors/interactions with others (interpersonal relationship patterns)
- repeating dreams
- repeating traumas
- those who have lost a loved one or fear death
- those who are drawn to a particular place or a time in history
- those who are interested/intrigued/drawn to PLR
Through PLR we can let our subconscious mind uncover guidance in terms of life path, relationships with others, we can begin the journey of healing the physical body and gain a deeper sense and appreciation of the experiences we have/currently having in this school that we call Earth.
Do I need to believe in reincarnation to have a successful PLR session?
You do not need to believe in reincarnation. My role is to guide you to make appropriate shifts/changes in your current life and to help connect the dots throughout the experience. If you do not believe in reincarnation, you can still be successfully regressed and gain a lot of benefit from a PLR session. Just being open and willing to accept (not judge) anything that comes from it is enough. We can then work together to integrate it into your life and healing path, which is the most important aspect.
Who is a good candidate?
PLR is not something that is done to you or for you. It is not a procedure, but rather, it is a therapeutic tool and a process of healing and growth. Those who are willing and open to actively put in the work throughout and after the session will benefit most. Think of PLR as a process and not something you will be able to access/obtain/have a life changing shift from just one session. It is like building a muscle and the more you access the information and tie in the pieces the more benefit you obtain. It is important to have realistic expectations and I will be there as a guide, following you with appropriate tools, resources and insight in order to apply it to your life. Also, experience in meditation and breathwork can help to induce a trance state faster.
How to I know if these are real memories or it’s just my imagination?
Any information that comes from the subconscious mind (Without allowing the conscious logical mind to intervene and process) is great. t does not matter if they are real memories or imagined memories as long as they are helpful to the client in their current life.
What kind of information comes up?
Information from PLR is based on every individual’s perception of information. Some clients will get intuitive messages (inner knowing) or auditory information, others will experience vivid images, colors, symbols; others will have a more kinesthetic response and will be able to experience bodily sensations and feelings. The amount and intensity of retrieval depends on the depth of relaxation and ability to enter into a trance state. If someone has practiced mediation/hypnosis/had previous PLR sessions, they may be able to go deeper and experience movie like scenes that are a dream like state. With more and more practice, clients can go into trance quicker and they can deeply experience the sessions rather than be observers.
What else should I expect in session?
In PLR, we induce a deeper level of trance in order to work within the subconscious realm. Think of what makes you most comfortable and grounded prior to the session.
- Are you more relaxed while seated/laying down?
- Can you eliminate any noise? (make sure lovely pets and family members are aware that you are not to be disturbed for an hour or so)
- Do you need to gather essential oils, cleanse your space, gather up some blankets and pillows, maybe have an eye cover available? Think of what will induce the most relaxing experience for you
- I always recommend having a blanket to cover up if you get cold during session
- Make sure technology does not get in the way – check your connection, have headphones on if needed, make sure we can hear one another (visual is not as important but does help)
- If the session is in person, same rules apply!
Cost of session
Background information gathering, breathwork and guided meditation to explore hypnosis and trance prior to doing a past life regression session. This is not required, but is extremely beneficial and helpful if you have not experienced deep states of meditation or hypnosis.
One hour exploration session – $150
Include a numerology chart + $50
Past Life Regression Therapy session
Breathwork, guided imagery, PLR, and exploration/integration/processing.
This can be up to two hours long – the first hour being $150, 1.5 hours is $200 and a 2 hour session is $250.
Follow up sessions are priced according to the same rate.