Internship @ the LWC!
Lotus Wellness Center offers a unique opportunity for graduate students to complete their internship
What we offer:
- Individual clinical supervision with a fully licensed clinician
- A collaborative, team environment
- Weekly training for a variety of clinical modalities
- Resources to additional trainings
- Group consultation with interns, pre-licensed, and licensed clinicians.
- Shadowing opportunities
- Ability to record sessions (with client permission)
- Role-play sessions with a licensed clinician to practice your skills.
- Training to navigate insurance, billing, and networking
Working at Lotus Wellness Center:
- Managing your caseload and schedule
- Learn holistic therapy practices as well as a variety of clinical practices
- Become well-versed in documentation, networking, billing & insurance, and how to market to clients
- Provide therapy for a diverse client population
- Empathetic working environment with supportive staff
We are currently accepting applications from master’s level students including:
- MA in Counseling
- MA in Social Work
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy