Palatine, IL Quit Smoking
Are you a smoker in Palatine, Illinois who has tried to quit smoking, but have not been successful? Do you feel the health consequences of smoking and are ready for a change? Would you like to make healthier changes that will compliment your decision to quit?
If so, the Lotus Wellness Center’s 4-week smoking cessation program may be a great option. Over the course of this 4-week program you will learn to adapt lifestyle changes that enable you to feel healthier while freeing yourself from nicotine and other chemicals in cigarettes.
It is Never Too Late to Quit Smoking in Palatine, IL
Choosing to quit smoking is a big decision. We know the physical and psychological challenges that may await you and understand that you may feel anxious about what you can expect. Many people who try to quit are unable to do so. Those in Palatine, IL who do quit might find themselves picking up the habit again in a short while. This is because nicotine is extremely addictive and forms a very strong neurological connection to synapses in the brain.
You might have tried going “cold turkey” or used conventional support methods like nicotine patches or gum, but started smoking again. Or perhaps this is your first time quitting and would like support and guidance. Regardless, choosing to quit smoking is a decision to be proud of.
Is Our 4-Week Smoking Cessation Program Right for You?
Our program can work for people in Palatine, IL who are quitting smoking for the first time or who have tried before and were unsuccessful. If you meet any of the following criteria, our 4-week smoking cessation program may be ideal:
- You are ready to give up cigarettes or tobacco.
- You love to learn new things.
- You value your health, including the body, mind, and spirit.
- You’re ready to assume responsibility for your own wellbeing.
- You are willing to invest in yourself and your self care.
If this sounds like you, the Lotus Wellness Center can help you to take the right steps to make this change permanent, safe, and effective.
How Our Program Works
Lotus Wellness Center’s Smoking Cessation program has been designed to help people quit smoking for good. In addition to eliminating tobacco and nicotine from your life, you’ll work on a restoring health and wellness in your body, mind, and spirit.
Although we put our primary focus on you quitting smoking, our team of certified practitioners will discuss disease prevention and health promotions.
Our Treatment Program Includes
- Body detox from nicotine and the other 600 + cigarette ingredients
- Manage your cravings
- Identify any stressors that might provoke you to smoke
- Improve your willpower
- Alleviate stress
- Help you to cope with stress
- Increase and maintain your body’s energy levels
- Promote rest
- Encourage physical activity
- Educate you
- Empower You
Therapies Included in Our Programs
Depending on your assessment, your program may include:
- Nutritional Counseling
- Herbal Medicine
- Chiropractic Care
- Focus Stress Reduction
- Mindfulness Meditation
Take the First Steps to a Healthier You
If you in Palatine, IL are ready to quit smoking for good, find out how the Lotus Wellness Center can help to make that happen. Call us today for an initial consultation to quit smoking in Palatine, IL.
Can I quit smoking with hypnotherapy sessions that are offered in Palatine IL?
Many smokers who reside in Palatine, IL have attempted to quit smoking and without success — until they tried hypnotherapy. Lotus Wellness Center offers hypnotherapy that offers a high success rate for smokers who wish to kick the habit. Hypnotherapy is the first choice for many members of the community because it does not involve drugs or nicotine patches. Though hypnotherapy in Palatine IL is not for everyone, it might be the solution for you if you wish to quit smoking. Give us a call to learn more about the process from our hypnotherapist.
How does hypnotherapy work if I live in Palatine IL and want to quit smoking?
A trained hypnotherapist puts a client into a trancelike state by guiding them through a focused thought process by using special verbal commands. Our hypnotherapist at Lotus Wellness Center in Palatine IL is a trusted and highly trained professional who assists clients to reach their goal to quit smoking. It’s important to note that our hypnotherapist will never take advantage of that trusting relationship and will only use their skills to perform clinical hypnosis as dictated by the client.
Hypnotherapy techniques vary somewhat from one practitioner to the next, but they share common steps. When you meet with our hypnotherapist in Palatine IL to quit smoking, prior to your first quit smoking session, the procedure will be explained to you in greater detail. Here is a general overview:
- You will be directed to lie down or sit in a comfortable position and told to close your eyes.
- Our Palatine IL hypnotherapist will direct you to enter into a trance in which you will be open to suggestions related to your goal to quit smoking. The trance may feel similar to a mindset you might experience when you lose track of time and your surroundings.
- After you have entered into the trance, our hypnotherapist will begin a pre-established visualization session. It will be focused on changing your subconscious feelings toward smoking by relating cigarettes to behavior you do not wish to engage in. There are various approaches that our hypnotherapist may take depending on your circumstances and lifestyle choices. The key is to associate smoking with something negative so that after you exit the trance you are less likely to want to smoke.
- Many people require more than one quit smoking session, but our Palatine IL location offers convenient hours to work around your schedule. Subsequent sessions will reinforce the quit smoking guidance that was introduced in the first hypnosis session.
Is Palatine IL hypnotherapy a safe way to help me quit smoking?
Prior to your first session, our hypnotherapist will inquire about your physical and mental health history. If there are any cautions such as previous incidents of psychosis or mental health conditions, you may be cautioned against engaging in hypnotherapy. For the vast majority of individuals, it is a safe and effective method to help residents in Palatine IL quit smoking. Call Lotus Wellness Center today.