Lotus Wellness Center
Health Helper Scholarship
The dedicated team at Lotus Wellness Center sees its holistic facility as a gateway to balancing life, health, and happiness. We do this through providing chiropractic, counseling, and psychotherapy services. We are able to provide individualized and compassionate care to our patients without the use of surgery and medication. Part of our success in being able to do this is because of our education and experience and because we take into account each patient’s specific needs, health goals, and their medical and physical conditions and histories.
Along with feeling fortunate to be able to do the work we do, the doctors at Lotus Wellness Center know the benefits of education when it comes to our abilities to help people to be well and to operate at their optimal health. We also know and appreciate how education helps people who want to have careers being able to help people to be healthier and to achieve their optimal health. This, along with our passion for continuing our own education in different holistic health practices, makes us want to help a student who is focused on learning about helping people be healthier and one who is driven towards a career being able to do this.
For this, we have created the Lotus Wellness Center Health Helper Scholarship, to help a student who has similar values and goals that we do for helping people to achieve their optimal health and wellness.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to helping people lead healthier lives and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a situation or event that was a pivot point for your realization that you want to help others to achieve their optimal health and wellness.
- Since this time, what have you done to be able to help people to lead healthier and happier lives in the past, now and/or in the future?
- In what ways will your education help you to be able to help people achieve their optimal health and wellness when you are finished with school?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum. See the essay prompt and questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: May 1, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: June 2022
Scholarship Amount: $500
Application Instructions: Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org