Find a Hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL
If you wish to find a hypnotherapist in Palatine, Illinois, you may feel overwhelmed by your choices. Lotus Wellness Center provides hypnotherapy to members of the Palatine community and our clientele includes those who come in one time, on an occasional basis, or meets with our hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL more regularly. Whether you wish to explore hypnotherapy to help you quit smoking, deal with anxiety, or for other reasons, we encourage you to contact us.
In your quest to find a Palatine, IL hypnotherapist, we welcome you to contact us.
Additionally, here are some tips to find a practice or hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL that’s right for you:
- Contact your health insurance company. Before you begin your search to find a hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL, check with your insurance carrier to verify if hypnotherapy is covered by your policy. If it is, see if the coverage requires you to use one of the carrier’s approved hypnotherapists. You may be able to get the information you need from them off their website.
- Ask friends or family for a referral if they were able to successfully find a hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL who was a good fit for them.
- Search online for a hypnotherapist. A few of the more popular social media platforms feature local groups that offer opinions on which professionals they recommend as well as who to avoid. Search the groups to look for opinions or post a query if you’re comfortable doing so. Another option is to use your favorite search engine (such as DuckDuckGo) to find a hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL with good reviews.
- Check the hypnotherapist’s qualifications. Major universities do not offer accredited programs for hypnotherapy. Instead, those who have dedicated themselves to offering hypnotherapy services receive their education and training by attending non-accredited programs. They may also have specialized medical training in other fields such as nursing, massage therapy, dentistry, etc. Very often their backgrounds lend toward providing additional insight when treating their clients. When you wish to find a hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL who is right for you, do not be shy about asking them about their professional background.
- Ask if the hypnotherapist is a member of any professional organizations such as the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners or the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis. Though it is certainly not necessary to find a hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL who is a member of such an organization, it does suggest commitment to their vocation. Such organizations require that members meet certain professional criteria which can also provide you with a measure of confidence about the hypnotherapist’s qualifications.
- Does the hypnotherapist work with clients with your focus? For instance, if you wish to quit smoking, they should have experience with that specialty. If you wish to explore past lives through hypnotherapy, that hypnotherapist may not have any experience with helping clients quit smoking. Conversely, a hypnotherapist who helps clients quit smoking may not have experience with past life regressions.
If you would like to find a hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL, contact us to learn more about our services.
If you’re not familiar with the role of a hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL, you may not be aware of the many benefits that hypnosis treatments can offer. At Lotus Wellness Center, our hypnotherapist provides services to clients that can enhance many areas of their lives, with long lasting or permanent effects. There are many reasons for why you might be seeking a hypnotherapist, and we are happy to answer your questions and address your concerns. Below is an overview of how our Palatine, IL hypnotherapist may be of benefit to you, but if your need is not listed, call us to learn if we may be able to help you regardless.
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is often mischaracterized as a sleep-like state that a person enters into because of the actions of a hypnotist. In fact, hypnosis is a state in which the patient can gain heightened awareness. With the verbal guidance of a trained hypnotherapist, a patient can focus their attention as directed, enter into a suggestible state, and use vivid mental images to achieve a predetermined goal. Our hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL at Lotus Wellness Center has helped many patients improve their quality of life and work through issues so that they can live happier and healthier lives. Call us to schedule an appointment with our hypnotherapist to learn how we can help you too. Below are some of the most popular reasons why our patients seek hypnotherapy treatment.
A Hypnotherapist Can Help You Quit Smoking
Smoking is often an extremely difficult habit to break. Our hypnotherapist can help you quit smoking. This is done by reprogramming your brain so that you no longer have the desire to smoke cigarettes. In this way you can quit smoking forever.
A Hypnotherapist Can Help You Lose Weight
Our hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL can help you lose weight by making changes to your subconscious mind. Hypnotherapy can help you to not crave sugar or unhealthy foods, and instead crave healthy and nutritious food. This can be much more effective than a diet, because once you achieve your target weight, the positive effects of hypnotherapy enables you to maintain that weight. Many people find that using a diet for weight loss does not work for the long term because after they lose their desired extra weight, they return to their poor eating habits. Contact our hypnotherapist and discover how you can begin to live a healthier lifestyle.
A Hypnotherapist Can Help You Sleep Better
Many people suffer from insomnia. If they turn to sleeping pills, the side effects can be devastating. Our hypnotherapist can help you sleep better without the use of drugs. Studies show that the human body needs sleep to survive, and poor sleep leads to a loss of energy and concentration as well as poor productivity. Schedule an appointment with our hypnotherapist and begin enjoying a full night of quality sleep.
Additional Benefits of Hypnotherapy
Our hypnotherapist can help you in many areas of your life, including:
- Pain management
- Reduction or elimination of phobias and fears
- Improved public speaking skills and comfort level
- Stress relief
- Relief of anxiety and depression
Contact Lotus Wellness Center today if you need to find a hypnotherapist in Palatine, IL to schedule an appointment with our hypnotherapist to enjoy an improved quality of life.